Things to do
Here is a list of things to do. Check them all out, take a look around and you will fit right in. Click to see details
Museum of the North Beach
- Address: 4658 State Route 109 Moclips, WA 98562
- Address: 1611 Riverside Avenue, Hoquiam, WA 98550
Quinault Tribal Museum
- Address: 807 5th Ave, Suite 1, Taholah, WA 98587
- Address: Ocean Shores, WA
Griffiths-Priday State Park
Griffiths-Priday Ocean State Park is a 364-acre marine park with 8,316 feet of saltwater shoreline on the Pacific Ocean.
- Hours: Summer: 6:30 a.m. to dusk. Winter: 8 a.m. to dusk.
- Website: http://www.parks.wa.gov/parks/?selectedpark=Griffiths-Priday
Ocean City State Park
- Address: 148 WA-115, Hoquiam, WA, 98550
Pacific Beach State Park
- Address: 49 2nd Street South, Pacific Beach, WA 98571
Back Porch Smoked Meats & Cheese has opened in Ocean Shores.
- Address: 861 Point Brown Ave. NW
- Phone: (360) 940-0506
- Hours: Thursday - Monday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm, Closed Tuesday & Wednesday
- Website: Black Porch Facebook Page
Buddy & Howie's Old Fashioned Sweet Shop
- Address: 739 Pt. Brown NW, Suite 1, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
Red Sky Tattoo
- Address: 740 Point Brown Avenue NE, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
Tickets are available from Mocha Madness, Delores and Fay's, Ocean Shores Animal Hospital, Ocean Shores Convention Center Visitors Bureau and at the door. Adults $10.00 Students $5.00
- Address: 832 Ocean Shores Blvd NW Ocean Shores WA 98569
- Phone: 360-268-3430
- Website: StagewestCommunityTheatre.org
DETAILS: We work to post all information to this website and other websites that fits with the goal of those websites. By submitting information you are authorizing the publisher to include your data which may be edited as Publisher deems necessary. Please allow a reasonable amount of time for response.Not all submissions will be included and generally notification will not be sent indicating acceptance or refusal. Once submitted requests for deletion can not be honored.